Wednesday 23rd March, from 5.30pm
Remuera Golf Club, 120 Abbotts Way, Remuera
Join us at our first training event for 2022 at the Remuera Golf Club.
We welcome you and your team to an informative evening where you will gain CPD points and invite you to register today.
Returning to our new venue, make your way up the meandering driveway, to the expansive free carpark located in front of the clubhouse, overlooking the golf course. Join us prior to the presentations for light refreshments, drinks and networking.
- Dr Mark Donaldson / Glaucoma Surgery and Covid Pneumonia
- Dr Andrew Riley / Diabetic in Optometry
- Dr Julia Escardo-Paton / Ophthalmic Side Effects of Drugs used in Mental Health
- Dr Penny McAllum / Recurrent Epithelial Erosion Syndrome
To register your attendance please click here.
Under Covid Red Light conditions the following will apply:
- You must fully vaccinated
- You must present your vaccine pass to be allowed entry into the venue
- You must scan in on arrival using the NZ Tracer app
- You must wear a face mask unless eating or drinking